Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

*Face Palm*

Yesterday was a good day for silly things apparently. While at work, I encountered three different artifacts that made me laugh, *face palm*, or a combination of the two, so I thought I would share.

Below is a picture of an article I saw on Google News. The headline caught my attention immediately, as I became curious how an entire city would be capable of shooting at a truck.

Move over Texas, Don't Mess With Nashua!

This is a Pier 1 Imports add I received in my Gmail. The email title is what caught my attention, as I was unaware that lamps had gained the ability to levitate and thus it had to be said that these in fact did not.

How disappointing. I wonder if Target has the levitating models?

Last but by far not the least, I found this decision chart on my company's wiki FAQ forum. At first glance, it looks like it has to be a joke, but it was the serious answer to the question, "When do I know when to use SharePoint over Wiki?"

Apparently, if one is completely inept, has no arms, and is unconscious, they should use SharePoint. Thanks FAQ!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking your company is wanting everyone to use sharepoint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking people in general shouldn't be given access to a wiki. If you want proof, http://bugle.wikia.com/wiki/Hotties_From_History. Oh, and I voted for Joanna the Mad. Ooh baby, crazy up my Spain anytime.

    You should submit the news article to Probably Bad News. http://probablybadnews.com/

    ReplyDelete